The COVID-19 pandemic has brought with it a lot of negative feelings and emotions. Those working in healthcare may be surrounded by grief, uncertainty and loss, among other things. To address the grief and stress that healthcare working may be facing, Canadian Virtual Hospice has put together a free, online module titled, For people working in healthcare: Module 1 - COVID-19 and grief.
COVID-19 Updates Across Canada
Since our last newsletter, here are some of the recent news and updates related to the COVID-19 pandemic across Canada that may be of interest to you. Please note that this list is not exhaustive and is current as of November 19th.
- AHS will no longer provide direct notifications of close contacts of positive cases to individuals outside of its identified three priority groups
- Individuals who get a positive COVID-19 diagnosis can notify close contacts by text via an online portal
- Alberta Health Services will be providing various free, online workshops to help Albertans manage stress
- The current rent freeze has been extended until July 10, 2021
- Hector Arena is open for walking on weekdays to help seniors stay active during the winter months
Prince Edward Island